2022.04 Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zentro

Administrator
We'd like to hear your thoughts on the latest release of Rigs of Rods.

Known issues in 2022.04
  • None so far.

Seems a lot smoother to me than other versions.

The in-game repository access is a game-changer. Having played the game for close to 15 years now, I had gotten pretty much accustomed to doing it "the old way", but so many newer games make it pretty simple. Glad to see it in .04. Can't wait to see what later updates bring. "The other game" in which a lot of the OG creators of cars moved to is only better cosmetically. Years later, and it still doesn't have half as much to offer. Recent updates to the game have only made it run worse (even after buying a mid-end gaming PC)), and recent changes to the keybindings to add things like ROR has had for years (like a map) made it much less user-friendly.

Does anyone have any recommendations for what the best wheel? also is it possible to get a oculus or vr to work in rigs of rods?

It would be great if we could improve multiplayer collisions and custom skin usage!PS, repository button is also wonderful

After collision in MP with a car that has scratches textures etc. The textures will stay on the other's player vehicle even after they reset it.

In MP when you stop someone's vehicle by clicking pause symbol in the top when being in his vehicle it is then impossible to leave the invisible vehicle using enter. You can teleport in their invisible vehicle but still can't leave it. The only way to leave is to choose another vehicle in the spawned vehicles selector, or unpause the player's vehicle and after exiting it pause it again. This Isn't a big problem, If It's not valuable keeping this post please delete it.

In MP when you stop someone's vehicle by clicking pause symbol in the top when being in his vehicle it is then impossible to leave the invisible vehicle using enter. You can teleport in their invisible vehicle but still can't leave it. The only way to leave is to choose another vehicle in the spawned vehicles selector, or unpause the player's vehicle and after exiting it pause it again. This Isn't a big problem, If It's not valuable keeping this post please delete it.

i will check it out.

Hi. I just checked this in latest master branch (dev build) and i can't reproduce if the vehicle is not moving. I can leave the hidden vehicle with ENTER.

Looking the code, It happens only if the hidden vehicle is moving, which i will fix shortly.

Fixed: https://github.com/RigsOfRods/rigs-of-rods/pull/2935

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back