WIP 7th Generation Toyota Celica

Hello! :)

I have such a presentation for you all.

Let me introduce you to the 7th generation Toyota Celica.

Rigs of Rods has plenty of Toyota trucks, and only a few Toyota cars, which is a modern icon of reliability and performance.

Here is why I am building another addition to it.

Let's talk about the model. This vehicle I have spent about 15 days on the computer modeling, building chassis, etc. I would've found myself crazy if I were to of given up this far down the road.

The mesh and NB together still needs a lot of work. However I am very open to hear criticisms if you have any. Albeit, it may be worked on at the moment or in the future.

I will keep updates posted, if they are interesting enough!

Thanks very much!

To do list: Started, Planned, Not Planned
Mesh
NB
Chassis
Sounds
Textures
Wheels

Extra Skins
Interior
GT-S Variant
Animated body panels

Deformability

RoR_Dl87r1zcs1.png

RoR_uczeu5zZ5u.png
RoR_oEgtWwOZHa.png
blender_7mLIw3YsV4.png
blender_G5LuKzEo6a.png
blender_LfjrbN5OG2.png

Updates

Update #1, mesh work: Post 6

Last edited:

Rigs of Rods has plenty of Toyota trucks, and only a few Toyota cars, which is a modern icon of reliability and performance.

Let's talk about the model. This vehicle I have spent about 15 days on the computer modeling, building chassis, etc. I would've found myself crazy if I were to of given up this far down the road.

The mesh and NB together still needs a lot of work. However I am very open to hear criticisms if you have any. Albeit, it may be worked on at the moment or in the future.

Thanks very much!

Mesh
NB
Chassis
Sounds
Textures
Wheels

Extra Skins
Interior
GT-S Variant
Animated body panels

Deformability

View attachment 11799

View attachment 11805View attachment 11801View attachment 11802View attachment 11803View attachment 11804
All in all I appreciate your effort and will follow on this project. Good luck my friend!

Thanks very much!

Mesh
NB
Chassis
Sounds
Textures
Wheels

Extra Skins
Interior
GT-S Variant
Animated body panels

Deformability

View attachment 11799

View attachment 11805View attachment 11801View attachment 11802View attachment 11803View attachment 11804
Very good! Will be eagerly awaiting any progress made, looks like quite a bit of work has gone into it already. Your work is much appreciated, as is the work of everyone else who contributes. :)

Back