Solved Another problem with Windows7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is my second error today with windows 7. Now that rigs of rods works I want to play on some maps like NeoQ, but instead it gives me the error "Terrain not found". I have a lot of maps and I'm sure every map is like this. And I have over 1k mods installed and I would not be happy if all of them didn't work. If you can help me with this, I would actually be very happy!

And off topic for a bit, I have been banned from the DC server, why is that?

(Logs is included if needed)

Attachments

• RoR.log
    69.7 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Now that rigs of rods works I want to play on some maps like NeoQ, but instead it gives me the error "Terrain not found"
The terrain's zip file is corrupted, you need to re-download it:
[RoR] Error while loading 'C:\Users\Jack 1\Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods\mods\RockCrawlHeaven.zip', message: Ogre::InternalErrorException::InternalErrorException: Unable to open zip file

And off topic for a bit, I have been banned from the DC server, why is that?

Are you talking about an unofficial server? If so, we aren't affiliated with those. You'll have to contact whoever owns that server.

Well the discord server i meant is the one included in the home page ->
1587838007668.png
. And also where do i reinstall the terrain zip file?

My discord username is linked in my bio, but ill say it anyways: Racer7750#2696

(edit:The error which i mean is this one:
1587839799554.png
. Every map i try to start will give me this error while flashing the main menu and this error pop up)

Last edited:
My discord username is linked in my bio, but ill say it anyways: Racer7750#2696
You've been unbanned.
(edit:The error which i mean is this one:
1587839799554.png
. Every map i try to start will give me this error while flashing the main menu and this error pop up)

I see the problem now. Your Windows username is Christian, but the zip path name is set to Jack 1. Seems your cache is outdated. Try removing the contents of the Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods\cache folder, then launch RoR and let it rebuild the cache.

So the problem is fixed, I'm sure this doesnt count as waste of time but, i only needed to update the cache and everything worked. Also the pc is from my grandpa, (his name is jack) but i renamed it to be mine. But anyways thanks for the help! :D

I would like to know if I can come back in the server, just wanted to know if I have been kicked or whatever because I have been warned and still didn't get any response as I have sent a message to you Mike. My Discord Username is: Cassius_Clay#5235

I would like to know if I can come back in the server, just wanted to know if I have been kicked or whatever because I have been warned and still didn't get any response as I have sent a message to you Mike. My Discord Username is: Cassius_Clay#5235

It was a 24hr ban. It was lifted a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back