Anybody interested in doing a Brutal Valley Hill Climb Competition?

Pikes Peak type Hill Climb on Brutal Valley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raceking

C i v i c
Not sure if this goes here, and if anybody would be interested, but is there anybody out there that would like to see a Brutal Valley HillClimb stages / competition?
I had a thought, because the roads are so twisty and curvy, they would be perfect candidates to run rallycross stages or hill climb competitions. Answer poll accordingly if you would or wouldnt like to see one of these!

I've got a really fun section for rock crawlers and for rallycross we can use the paved roads since the rest of them are too extreme for those cars. I've got four great rock crawlers: the trinity buggy, desperado, showtime, and the firebug crawler, people could just choose whichever one they wanted and we could use the Audi rally since it handles the best.

I'm glad people are on board!! I'll open up my DM's on discord so we can maybe plan something out when we get like a few more votes!

(Edit: My discord is: Raceking#7059)

Last edited:
i dont have poweful pc to run the non fps brutal valley i will get sometime 60 fps then 25 fps...
My pc specs:
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz
RAM 8,0 GB DDR3
SDD Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB
hard drive 1 SAMSUNG HD200HJ
hard drive 2 ST31000524AS
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

i dont have poweful pc to run the non fps brutal valley i will get sometime 60 fps then 25 fps...
My pc specs:
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz
RAM 8,0 GB DDR3
SDD Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB
hard drive 1 SAMSUNG HD200HJ
hard drive 2 ST31000524AS
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Don't worry, we'll be using the FPS version(s), as it is hard to run on my computer as well, so no worries, we are planning for those with not-so-great PC specifications.

Would this be in a form of a scripted race?

Or just a gathering on multiplayer with agreed rules?

The twisty roads of Brutal Valley are a lot of fun to just drive through, especially in first person view.
There's this one turn that I always forget about and fall off the mountain lol

Would this be in a form of a scripted race?

Or just a gathering on multiplayer with agreed rules?

The twisty roads of Brutal Valley are a lot of fun to just drive through, especially in first person view.
There's this one turn that I always forget about and fall off the mountain lol

This will most likely be a gathering on MP, with rules.
Me, Pixel, and Eddy are currently working over everything, and we will set a time, date, heats, etc.

This is pretty adventurous. Someone can easily join and bend everything sideways. Also then come in the questions, are wheels allowed? is file editing allowed? what are the penalties? who makes the server? how do you make the server? We will figure it out but nevertheless if it's gonna be a fail it's gonna be a lot of work down the drain. Which it probably won't but all I'm saying is to consider every variable and do it well. Oh, and, will this be an annual event like 24h of LeMans or like F1 GP's?

When? I'm also a bit worried because my favourite pajero causes lag.

there's not a set time yet and we're making sure that things will be fps friendly, I can send you the link to the discord if you want to know more

sure

hillclimb is hard

im in the other side of the globe (asia area) so might be an inconvenience for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back