Bad map issue; need help identifying problem

SchoolBusDriver71

Ok so here is the issue. I built a map in sketchup. Just recently it started getting stuck on this message (in the picture), and also one about some water system even though the map doesnt have any water on it. This has been a large issue because people have not been able to load onto the map in a server without it timing them out. If you can figure out what causes these messages, please let me know. I spent a long time of work on this map.
1674777156807.png

Ok so here is the issue. I built a map in sketchup. Just recently it started getting stuck on this message (in the picture), and also one about some water system even though the map doesnt have any water on it. This has been a large issue because people have not been able to load onto the map in a server without it timing them out. If you can figure out what causes these messages, please let me know. I spent a long time of work on this map.View attachment 15517
DM me and I can see if I can do anything. I had that Issue with my L3DT maps last year and it was usually something with the .OTC or dimensions.

Long terrain loading times are typically caused by a large amount of meshes and/or meshes with high poly counts. Please upload your RoR.log file (in Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods\logs).

Back