BIG issue with the Archives. Cars and maps are no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since ive started playing RoR since I last used it in 2012. I noticed that everything in the archives are completely fucked. Every car and map I download from there is either invisible or just plain messed up. The worst part is the fact that all the names on the archives are absolutely out of order and useless. I really looked forward to playing this again but it has really gone downhill. The 94 BOX CUMMINS is my favorite vehicle pack and it shows up invisible every time. Does anyone have an answer to why the BOX dodge is messed up?

Don't be so angry. calm.

Regen and clear cache. If that didn't work, i give you full librety to throw your computer out the house.

Use the new repo for maps, they will work with the latest game.

Make sure they are added as .zip files to packs.

Please remember that everything in the Archives may not be compatible with the latest version of Rigs of Rods.

The Devs are working on updating vehicles all the time, please be patient and just use compatible vehicles/Maps etc.

There is also the fact that, in my limited knowledge of server domains and website functionality, the embedded links to files within texts breaks everything. The links that say DOWNLOAD HERE with the files actually embedded in the text and not attached to the post with a .zip file, cant transfer from server type to current type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back