Solved cant open rorserver.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovemilk1234aye

when i try to open it , it always says windows protected your pc how do i turn it off, and is it safe because i am scared if it messes up my computer

alright, thanks

it doesnt say run anyway and i didnt open it directly and how do i disable windows smartscreen?
You're going to have to be more descriptive. What steps did you do? Can you show a screenshot? SmartScreen also shouldn't be disabled, it's a one-time prompt which won't be shown again after you allow it.

oh, well the steps i did was download it, i then extracted it using 7zip after that. i did the settings and stuff but then when i run it, it says windows protected your pc and when i click more info i just see that its unknown and nothing else.

oh, well the steps i did was download it, i then extracted it using 7zip after that. i did the settings and stuff but then when i run it, it says windows protected your pc and when i click more info i just see that its unknown and nothing else.
Did you run StartServer.bat? If SmartScreen appears, click the little "More info" then "Run anyway":
1585923672027.png

alright i will see it

when i open serverbat, i just get lots of codes what do i do?

I extracted it, too when i open startserver it just gives me this

Attachments

• Help.PNG
    Help.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 382
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back