Unsolved Cant start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing for 32 bits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not direct x sorry about that. It has to do with visual c++ redistributable for visual studio 2015. I would suggest you google the error code and seek possible fixes. I am running windows10 so my help may be limited. Check the Microsoft website for the installer... or run windows update.

Its not direct x sorry about that. It has to do with visual c++ redistributable for visual studio 2015. I would suggest you google the error code and seek possible fixes. I am running windows10 so my help may be limited. Check the Microsoft website for the installer... or run windows update.
I did that but nothing happen....

did what, google the error for a fix or update windows?? Downloading the installer for the visual studio 2015 runtime should fix the issue...This is the easiest way to do it. If you get more than one error you should look up a fix for all. Search vcredist 2015 download the installer from microsoft and see if it fixes it....

Last edited:
did what, google the error for a fix or update windows?? Downloading the installer for the visual studio 2015 runtime should fix the issue...This is the easiest way to do it. If you get more than one error you should look up a fix for all. Search vcredist 2015 download the installer from microsoft and see if it fixes it....
The dowload for vcredist 2015 its for x64 and x86......and i have x32

I get the same error message:

"The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".

Needless to say, reinstalling doesn't work.

Please advise! This is quite an excitement killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back