Deform?

Devel

Hey, is there some way to make vehicles that can't deform, like the 1999 Crown Vic, deformable? It would be really nice if there were.

There isn't a way that I know of. Someone else made the 1999 Crown Victoria and you would have to take their own file that you put into Blender and make it a soft body. But that would run you into copyright issues.

I saw something about an enable/disable_advanced_deformation file in another thread, though. Is that not in these non-deformable vehicles? If there is that file, can you list the vehicles that have them?

Last edited:
Reactions: KGM
If so then you might be able to change the wording in the word file to do with that but I don't know what I'm doing with that. Try to chat with Austin, Mark, and or CuriousMike they know a lot and just might be able to help you or explain somthing.

To Enable advanced deformation for things to be deformable, they need N/b structures made to break, works decent on small prototypes but cant same the same about the crown victoria, dont expect a gabester's mods level of deformation, mainly due to the lack of a unibody model and good set_beam_defaults tuning, especially the plastic deform coefficient, and well-made detacher groups, deformable N/Bs are nowhere near as difficult to make as people want you to believe

Back