Solved Help! My Logitech G29 is not being recognised in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithBoiYeet

I've used the input mapping tool exactly how the website explains to use it (And the input mapping tool recognises the device and all tests come up perfect) and the G29 works on every other game on my PC, but Rigs Of rods doesn't recognise it or let me control anything with it. Has anyone got any ideas to help? It's horrible to control the cars with a controller or a keyboard because everything is on-off, so I really want to be able to use my wheel.
Potentially thanks in advance! :)
(Side note: sorry if this message came off as rude, I promise I don't mean it to be!)

Can you please upload your RoR.log?
Hiya, after a good hour/two hours of fiddling with various things, I found that just copy and pasting the entire input file for the G29 into the normal input.map file works. Do you still want me to upload the RoR.log so you can double-check there isn't a different problem or a better solution?

Hiya, after a good hour/two hours of fiddling with various things, I found that just copy and pasting the entire input file for the G29 into the normal input.map file works. Do you still want me to upload the RoR.log so you can double-check there isn't a different problem or a better solution?
yes. youre not supposed to edit the input.map file.

Rename Logitech_G29_Driving_Force_Racing_Wheel_USB.map to Logitech_G_HUB_G29_Driving_Force_Racing_Wheel_USB.map.
Okeydokey, will do! I won't be able to for a few hours yet as I've got to disappear off to school for the day, but when I do, I'll let you know if it's worked! :) Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back