how to change grip in game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can change the grip whilst in game, just hover your mouse cursor near the top of the screen and a menu will appear.
Click on Tools>Friction settings.

From there you can select the ground type and increase/decrease "Strength" and other properties to your liking.
fr.jpg

Last edited:
You can change the grip whilst in game, just hover your mouse cursor near the top of the screen and a menu will appear.

From there you can select the ground type and increase/decrease "Strength" and other properties to your liking.
View attachment 9948
Can you confirm this currently works?
I tried it but there's no button to apply the settings.

It does work on the latest stable.

The changes are applied instantly, apparently

Auriga Proving Grounds, Honda Accord, selected ground type: asphalt
Reducing the Strength to 0 makes it behave as if it were on ice, while on asphalt.

I've only tested this on one of the development builds. Can you test if it works on normal 2020.01?

The changes are applied instantly, apparently

Auriga Proving Grounds, Honda Accord, selected ground type: asphalt
Reducing the Strength to 0 makes it behave as if it were on ice, while on asphalt.

I've only tested this on one of the development builds. Can you test if it works on normal 2020.01?
Yeah, It does work on the stable version.

if you cant see it you can click and drag the top of the pop up

View attachment 9948
thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back