How to have relaxing night drive in RoR?

Mr-Destroyer

Hope this game gets good one day.
I want a relaxing night drive exprince in RoR but there are some problems hope you can help me to solve them.

✅ Means It is available currently
❌ Means it isn't available currently

1- Suitable car: Cars must be anything except bus or van for example Mazda, Lexus and Benz are good but no one has requirements.
Soft suspension: Not a big problem but is needed for relaxing driving. ✅
Light gauges in night: Cars should have light gauges that are visible in night while I press N some cars change texture and some have light gauges(Benz vito but isn't a sedan or coupe) ❌
Good sound: A speciefic type of sound for example Mazda. Not too harsh and loud sound for example audi a8 is loud and harsh. ✅
Good Interior: Lexus doesn't have interior but others have. ✅
Can you tell me a car that meets all requirements please?
2- Suitable map: Map should be soft and not too flat. Nhelens is good but has lots of problems listed below.
Soft map road: Some maps have soft road but not actually road colored terrain.(Neo quarto is good but too flat) ❌
Suitable road: A road that doesn't hurt the car and doesn't require offroad car. (Neo quarto is good but too flat) ❌
Not too flat map Nhelens is good but roads hurt the car. ❌
Lightable road: Because of RoR game engine we can't have realistic headlight but the light still lits the object so road must be considred an object not terrain ❌
Can you tell me a map that meets all requirements please?

If no mods exist for it can some modders make map and car with my requirements?

It will be good for everyone not just me.
RoR can be great game if there be good content.

Last edited:
You can make them yourself with the rigs of rods docs and other simple programs👍
also try the Ford Taunus
Ford taunus is a bit loud and interior isn't soo good but suspension is soft and good.
I don't have enough knowledge about modding and I should install bunch of programs because RoR logics.
Please if any modders can help make a good quality map?

This is an example.
Pontiac firebird has good interior and quality and acceptable sound but its aerodynamic causes it to spin and hard to control(RoR Logics) and its lighting is not good.(RoR Logics)
Audi(old) quattro has good lighting you can try to know what I say.
Neo quarto is good but doesn't have tunnel with light.
I saw spot lighting(Light from light poles in roads)was possible in a map I post link: https://forum.rigsofrods.org/threads/community-map.3021/
Picture below is good example what I mean but Its too flat.
Like GTA 5 roads that aren't too flat and has not sharp turns.(I don't want to make GTA 5 roads just something similar)

Attachments

• screenshot_2024-09-15_10-34-27_1.png
    screenshot_2024-09-15_10-34-27_1.png
    651.8 KB · Views: 12
wait
i think you might like the romania map for this, not too flat and not alot of sharp turn

I would use the Ford LX and Windmill Mountain.

Ford has all of the things you said, and Windmill Mountain also meets your criteria.

Back