how to lock front wheels?

DeathNeoBlade

a dodge fanboy
is there a way to like heat up the rear tires and lock the front ones and then ones i release the front i just get yk going like i wanna make a smokescreen effect and is there anyway to do it?

What do you mean? Making a mod with this feature or do so on an existing vehicle?

So i have different ideas: The first one is to only have footbrakes/handbrake on the front wheels, the second one is to use the new freeforces with angelscript, and the last one is to simply lock the front wheels using some ties or something like that.

So i have different ideas: The first one is to only have footbrakes/handbrake on the front wheels, the second one is to use the new freeforces with angelscript, and the last one is to simply lock the front wheels using some ties or something like that.
Would be nice to have a hydro handbrake that would dissable itself after you stop pressing key

yea i wanna do burnouts without keeping a rock infront of me on the drag strip but idk how i lock the font wheel only and spin the rear

i found out how to do it! :) first change the transmission to manual and then in friction settings set ground strength all the way down to 0 and then rev in 1st gear and then once doen turn the strength to max.

Yeah. I tried doing a burnout in the race burnside, no matter what the car goes forward...
first change the transmission to manual and then in friction settings set ground strength all the way down to 0 and then rev in 1st gear and then once doen turn the strength to max.

You can do burnouts if you clutch dump, without even changing the friction settings. You can always manipulate the brakeforce parameter in the .truck file if you want for the car to not go forward.

.truck file - place where a vehicle's data is stored. this includes brakes, speed etc.

Back