how to lock multiple trailers (negativeice Eager Beaver)

dmurdock

Trying to use the jeep dolly with the RGN trailer but I have tried everything and can't lock the jeep to the trailer (i can lock the truck to the jeep but nothing will lock the jeep to the trailer). Exportcommands and importcommands are both in the file and I've even parked a different truck next to the trailer to try and lock the kingping but it doesn't work (I can control other functions but nothing will get the trailer to lock to the jeep).

Enter vehicle and press CTRL-T to see command list

1720509048457.png

Thank YOU! Your screenshot sent me on the right path....I haven't played ROR in a LONG time and in the "olden days" you had to press "enter" to enter a trailer to hitch it to another trailer (it would be a .truck load".... your screenshot sent me hunting on how to enter regular trailers and I found the way and once you know that the rest is easy. Thanks!

Thank YOU! Your screenshot sent me on the right path....I haven't played ROR in a LONG time and in the "olden days" you had to press "enter" to enter a trailer to hitch it to another trailer (it would be a .truck load".... your screenshot sent me hunting on how to enter regular trailers and I found the way and once you know that the rest is easy. Thanks!
no problem

Back