HUD

Status
Not open for further replies.

androxx

The creator of the classic Accord Stack.
Hello, so I want to change the HUD of my RoR to the 0.39 HUD because I liked the look of it. I remember changing the dash before, but that was with 2020.01. If anyone could help me, that would be appreciated.
The HUD in this picture is the one I am talking about.

Attachments

• hud.png
    hud.png
    406.9 KB · Views: 201
Do you mean, like, changing by replacing files and modifying RoR, or..
Changing by changing a setting in the settings?

Is the analog version shown below what you want, or?
speedos-jpg.9454

Do you mean, like, changing by replacing files and modifying RoR, or..
Changing by changing a setting in the settings?

Is the analog version shown below what you want, or?
speedos-jpg.9454
I am trying modify RoR by replacing game files but I am going to back them up just in case. I also forgot where I can replace dash layouts in the game files, so I don't know how to do it.

I am trying modify RoR by replacing game files

Oh, okay, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

It's not possible to bring back the old UI by just swapping files as the old dashboard used Ogre overlays and the current one uses MyGUI. The only info the current dashboard is missing is the pedal visualization, everything else is still shown or has moved elsewhere (e.g. overview map, accessible by pressing TAB).
I honestly don't know how you did it in 2020.01, when it was already apparently impossible. If you figure it out, please tell us lol
2021.02 uses DearIMGUI instead of MyGUI, I don't know how different these two are, but I think you may have to not just replace files, but make the GUI yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back