Instant crash Upon startup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe's Jeep Wrangler

omw to be executed by firing squad
  • What is your issue? Instant crash upon startup with no error code, Just a "Has stopped responding" Message
  • What is your current operating system? Windows
  • If possible, what are your computer specifications? Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU, Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
  • Heres my ROR.LOG

Attachments

• RoR.log
    49.7 KB · Views: 191
Hi,

You're using an older version of ror - 2020.01, consider updating - that on its own may fix your problem

Have you changed any settings before this started happening? It behaves as if you enabled the "Skip main menu" setting. (a bug fixed in 2021.04)

Could also be the fact that RoR seems to run from OneDrive. Though, I don't know how that works and what exactly that person did to fix it.

Hope that helps

Hi,

You're using an older version of ror - 2020.01, consider updating - that on its own may fix your problem

Have you changed any settings before this started happening? It behaves as if you enabled the "Skip main menu" setting. (a bug fixed in 2021.04)

Could also be the fact that RoR seems to run from OneDrive. Though, I don't know how that works and what exactly that person did to fix it.

Hope that helps
I updated the game, and it was working for a while. But now, The second I open the game, It minimizes itself whenever i click it. I am unable to close it too as task manager instantly crashes if I try to open it

I updated the game, and it was working for a while. But now, The second I open the game, It minimizes itself whenever i click it. I am unable to close it too as task manager instantly crashes if I try to open it
Interesting. I'd say, un-do whatever you did between "a while" and "But now" if you did anything (e.g. adding content, changing settings, etc)

But before that, it might be worth trying this:
In additional to the usual bug fixes and improvements, there have been several internal changes which, in some circumstances, may cause previous releases of Rigs of Rods to not run or cause the current release to experience performance issues. If you are experiencing these issues, it is recommend to delete your RoR.cfg and run the latest release again.
from https://forum.rigsofrods.org/threads/rigs-of-rods-2021-04-released.3063/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back