interesting idea for a vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but anyway.

Back in the day, I used to love using Lenni's Self-steering trailer and dolly. Then I came up with a really interesting idea. Using a concept similar to that (where the rear wheels of the trailer would be steerable), I wonder if it would be possible to make a fire department tiller trailer. Essentially, you'd use something like the KME predator with a semi chassis to be the tractor portion, and then have a trailer with a ladder mounted on it, where the rear wheels would be steerable, so that you'd end up with something like this

1904FApetrillotda-p04.jpg

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but anyway.

Back in the day, I used to love using Lenni's Self-steering trailer and dolly. Then I came up with a really interesting idea. Using a concept similar to that (where the rear wheels of the trailer would be steerable), I wonder if it would be possible to make a fire department tiller trailer. Essentially, you'd use something like the KME predator with a semi chassis to be the tractor portion, and then have a trailer with a ladder mounted on it, where the rear wheels would be steerable, so that you'd end up with something like this

1904FApetrillotda-p04.jpg
Go ahead, make my day!

There is no reason that you "couldn't" do it. Might have to get a little crafty with the mechanics or the controls (via triggers or otherwise) but it should be totally doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back