LinkBelt HC278

LinkBelt HC278 3/29/2019

Hello. I got it together finally, but the hook on boom end #2, the long one with hook, not the #1 shorty one. How to lower the hook? I use keys that works on counterweight boom, but for some reason, will not work on #2 boom. The control on ctrl-T is incomplete. I'll post a screenshot next time if you need it.

I'm looking into the load file to see if I can adjust to f5 and f6 so I can control it, so far, trying to make head and tails to which to adjust and where. If i upload the file for the 2 boom that, at moment, no control. can you help me make right adjustment? I'm looking at doc found on RoR, but still a little confusing a bit. What you have online is different than what I'm seeing via notepad. I'm looking at another file to see where the control is and make the other 2 file use same f5 and f6, so far, looks the same and can't make head or tails between the 2. The key is there, just where so I can adjust the other 2 so it can work. I'll sort this out later, enough headache for one day, nothing gone well at work. Good night.

Last edited:
Back