Mind blown by the old forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottyo3

Sosig Ramsay
Sooooooo, bored, thinking of visiting the old forum and wanting to see how it was done in the old days by the grandpas of 0.4.8.0 RC5 I visited the forum. Yall can't feel how mindblown I was at at the number of subforums. I visited the aviation subforum searching for planes and there was an A380, A340 but most surprisingly, AN UNMESHED MD80! I wanted to save it. So bad. I wanna fly it so bad. But I can't download it. It simply won't let me. After watching Yt I revisited and in the car, section found a LOTUS 76/1! WITH A LOT OF SICK FEATURES! You need to see this
Lotus: https://archives.rigsofrods.net/old-forum/forums/117-Light-Vehicles/118984/page-0001.html
MD80: https://archives.rigsofrods.net/old-forum/forums/118-Flying-machines/103591/page-0001.html

Last edited:

As far as I remember, it was never released. Not even a public beta.

As for the plethora of sub-forums in the old forums, well this community has shrunk a lot in the past 5 years until now. So the new forums had to adapt. Let's hope for a future as bright as RoR's past was.

I sort of neurotically hoarded mods between 2011 and 2015. I might be able to salvage some of the lost forum attachments if I can be bothered to dig up an old backup of whatever machine I had running RoR at that time. Ping me if there's any interest.

I sort of neurotically hoarded mods between 2011 and 2015. I might be able to salvage some of the lost forum attachments if I can be bothered to dig up an old backup of whatever machine I had running RoR at that time. Ping me if there's any interest.
Very interested mate! You could release some publicly, as others could be interested as well.

Almost everything from the archives is still available, either on the newer forum archives (such as the Lotus) or on the Repository archive.
As Antoni said, the MD-80 was never released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back