My PC doesn't support it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyaza

Here are my machine settings:

- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-core 2.60 GHz
- Integrated graphics card: Intel G33 / G31 Express Chipset Family 256 MB VRAM
- RAM Memory: 4 GB

What I would like to know, is if there is any version of the game or some kind of configuration, etc., that will allow me to run this game less slowly. I know there are no miracles! But I realized that both the game and this forum are old, so someone must have already touched on the subject. Thank you very much in advance!

If you are on Windows, make sure you're using Direct3D9 as the renderer, in my case there's a major performance improvement over OpenGL

Other than that, I can recommend messing about with the options in the "Graphics" tab in the settings, maybe turning off realtime reflections, changing the sky and water type and just trying and seeing what setting or combination of settings makes the biggest difference.

That, and turning off the shadows completely.
I don't know how old your computer is, but judging by the 2007 chipset I don't have high hopes for RoR to be playable.
If nothing helps, you could use an older version of RoR, but the newer mods and maps might not be backwards-compatible with it

Isso, e desligando como sombras completamente.
Não sei a idade do seu computador, mas a julgar pelo chipset de 2007, não tenho grandes esperanças de que o RoR seja jogável.
Se nada ajudar, você pode usar uma versão mais antiga do RoR, mas os mods e mapas mais recentes podem não ser compatíveis com ele
Thank you very much for your answer, even though I have tried almost all of it.😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back