Outdated Nissan 180sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qashqai

Invited
Something I've been working on this past few months, It's been coming along pretty well so far, but there is still lots of stuff I need to do.

Versions planned, underlined text means its already been modeled

1990 180sx Type II
1996 180sx Type X (still need to do the wing)
Some tuned version

These Renders are current as of the time of this posting, I might update them if I do something significant to the model

35.png
36.png

and here is the required in-game screenshot (of the pignose)
screenshot_2018-04-05_12-11-32_1.png

This won't be deformable, so don't ask about if it will be

It's nice to see another Nissan hit the RoR scene, not to mention one that's actually legit! I'm liking the progress so far, so keep it up!

Will it have popup headlights?
If so, then make the light source attach to the front of the covers, so they don't shine through the front of the car, so then you can keep the headlights on all the time!

I love this thing. I just can't wait to throw it around the corners. I say you have done a wonderful job, and you haven't even added color yet!
I want you to take your time. ignore the "oMg GIMME GiMmE gImMe GiMmE!!!!" requests, and make sure everything is exactly how you want it, not cutting corners, nor feeling pressured to change what you want it to be, finish it faster, or to release a beta it when you are far from ready. What i want you to do is anytime there is a "oMg GIMME GiMmE gImMe GiMmE!!!!" comment, tell them to try to make a replica of a certain car, out of nothing but simple 3d shapes.

You have once again blown it right out of the water, even in the stage that it is in, I am still incredibly impressed at the quality of the design.

Reactions: w7n
i like it so far. I was also wondering if i dont like the power or want change something in the sispension if i could change it when you release the car

It's nice to see another Nissan hit the RoR scene, not to mention one that's actually legit! I'm liking the progress so far, so keep it up!

*shudders* Dark times aha

wasnt there a massive spike in activity in the game, n-labs being dropped, the trailer being released then the banwave of the kids.. Crazy times back then. Nice to see you're still around :3

It'll be released when they're done.

If there isn't a drift version it's very easy to make a seperate one yourself.

Hi,
I saw just saw this project and it looks pretty dang nice but I got a request :
-Can you please work on an other shape of wing or make another version with a big and high wing ?
Thanks for any awnser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back