OK, kinda stupid but..

I just realised that on the planes, the pull up alarms and stall alarms are wrong. I would fix this but i have negative 9 braincells when it comes to any content customization.
So... what do you want to edit, the mod or RoR?

Anyways, for the vehicle you can add a sound to the soundscript of the plane with trigger source aoa_horn (stall warning) or gpws_pull_up. https://docs.rigsofrods.org/vehicle-creation/fileformat-soundscript/ can be useful.
Instead, if you want to change the sound for all planes, go inside of your RoR installation, enter the resources folder and open sounds.zip. Then, swap default_AOAwarning.wav and default_GPWSpullup.wav with other files with the same name and format.

I think you just need to add
Code:
tracks/default_gpws_pullup
{
   trigger_source   gpws_pull_up
   sound   unpitched   default_GPWSpullup.wav
}
and
Code:
tracks/default_aoa_warning
{
   trigger_source   aoa_horn
   sound   unpitched   default_AOAwarning.wav
}
to the mod's soundscript.
Just remember to also include the audio files in the mod or RoR will crash if you try to spawn it.

If disabledefaultsounds is present, default sounds can be added through the soundsources section:

Code:
1, tracks/default_gpws_pullup
1 ,tracks/default_aoa_warning
Default soundscript names are here. No need to include the soundscript or audio files as they're packaged with the base game. Missing audio files also shouldn't cause a crash, in my experience the game will simply ignore it and display an error in console and log file.

OK, but if i want to add my on, how do i exactly make my own? is it a mp4, or something else?
It needs .ogg files.
Edit: As CuriousMike said, 16 bit mono wav. Apparently i was thinking to something else at that moment.

Last edited:
Back