Racing gearbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaRacer19

How can I make an adjustable racing gearbox for RoR? I have some experience with this in BeamNG (The new game made by some of the same people who made RoR), but I wanted to check out RoR and see what's new for 2021 as well as try my hand at some mods of my own ;)

In game you have car read to go.

Text editors /for truck file edits/ are your workshop you can: tune engine, gearbox, suspension.

3d editors to fabricate body parts, andcany other parts

Graphic editors are your paint shops

Above is very simplified.
You can do mach more in truck file.

Hmm... How could I start with this? Look at one of the vehicles that comes with the game in the content packs? Like one of the sporty Gavrils (MZ, G2...)?

I'd say the most clear cut and easy vehicle to use as an example would be the Dodge Viper, it uses this line to allow you to select between its various rim options.

I honestly don't know which one to mark as the solution... The links you sent me will help me a lot though ;) Thanks for the clarification on the gearbox not necessarily being adjustable in-game, but at least I can make different versions to avoid overwriting the original vehicles, right?

I honestly don't know which one to mark as the solution... The links you sent me will help me a lot though ;) Thanks for the clarification on the gearbox not necessarily being adjustable in-game, but at least I can make different versions to avoid overwriting the original vehicles, right?
thats possible. see pixels answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back