Reconnecting with old members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yes! You made a wagoneer right? I'm good! Moved NY to FL and been building a little racecar for about 4 years. You?

Yeah bro that was me lol........Eh not much has changed other then i'm now disabled after getting hurt at work an everything is total chaos. I'm glad your doing good bro. Dang good to see everyone again!

Been around since 0.28 or maybe a little earlier I don't quite remember, was 84blazer before all the data got wiped.

Been around since 0.28 or maybe a little earlier I don't quite remember, was 84blazer before all the data got wiped.

I remember you as 84blazer! I was THShorn92 back in the day. Wasn't super active on the forums or anything but started playing around 0.28 I think. Just created an account again to see what was going on around here.

Jesus its been a while. I remember playing since before 0.4, cant tell how far its grown yet, as I am at work, but I for sure remember a lot of these names, cool to see so many people still stickin with it! I cant wait to get back to playing, just got back in today!

I was mostly active on MP, not sure if anyone remembers me from the forums. I played when 0.38 and 0.4 were still a thing. (mid-late 2014, early 2015?)
Lots of stuff has changed!

hi guys might remember me ran a server for quite sometime back in the day and often played on north st helen server, just getting back in the groove of things got a little server up and going feel free to jump on and catch up with everyone, i enjoy seeing so many people who have been long time supporters like myself

I am also a new member!!! I want to contribute at least 1 hour per day with this community!! What can I do: C++ dev and cranes!!

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I made those concept Wheelson semi trucks in RoR.
I've been working on IRL vehicles too much to play RoR much any more.
@Blazinator I just realized your location says Bristol, TN. I'm from Kingsport, TN. Small world isn't it. Did you by some chance use to go by username PieX on here?

Been around 2010. I never posted much which is why y'all probably don't recognize me. Only time I posted was when I was helping someone out with something. Just call me "The one who watches... but rarely does anything when something actually happens."

Since then, I have a job and taken up game modding and development.

Very happy to see familiar faces that aren't familiar with mine. :)

I have been lurking around here for a long time. And then, I forgot about ROR. I have now decided to make an account, after i reinstalled ROR after a a year.

Hi!

i have played under the same username but i dont think anyone would remember me

Here lies an antique from the 0.24 days that even toyed around with 0.11.

I remember when the textured submesh models were absolutely amazing. I was known back then as PArescueEMT

Hey folks. I haven't poked into RoR in years, but used to play a ton and was somewhat active on the forums. I think I got it at .34 originally? The last I checked, the forum and repository were shut down and archived. I stumbled across a video on youtube of someone playing RoR tonight, and didn't recognize the menu screen. Nice to see it's coming back to life despite BeamNG being around. If anyone remembers northernkid, give me a shout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back