Screenshot of the Month #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zentro

Administrator
Every month I'll select the best submitted screenshots and feature them on our Instagram.

A few rules to keep in mind:
  1. Your screenshots should be 1920x1080 or greater.
  2. You should not be using any mods that are not found in the repository.
  3. Your screenshots should use the best graphics settings i.e. sky, shadows, & reflections
  4. Keep your ReShade to an absolute minimum.
  5. Your screenshot can be edited to add extra effects, but keep that at a minimum as well.
  6. You will need to hide your GUI i.e. player chat & tags.
  7. Your submission can only be 1 screenshot per post.
  8. You must use the forum's attachment system, no external images.
You can submit your screenshots until January 31st, 2023 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6). A winner with runner ups will be announced the day after.

Good luck!

Last edited:
minimum of photoshop
morning ride.png

Every month I'll select the best submitted screenshots and feature them on our Instagram.

3. Your screenshots should use the best graphics settings i.e. sky, shadows, & reflections
  5. Your screenshot can be edited to add extra effects, but keep that at a minimum as well.
You can submit your screenshots until January 31st, 2023 11:59 PM (GMT-6). A winner with runner ups will be announced the day after.

Good luck!
Might be stupid but, does it have to be of RoRs?

No photoshop and it might be a little small but still a good size I think
BMW by Kent.png

You can submit your screenshots until January 31st, 2023 11:59 PM (GMT-6). A winner with runner ups will be announced the day after.

Good luck!
One thing, one of the rules says "Your submission can only be 1 screenshot per post." Does that mean you can post more than one but only one per post?

One thing, one of the rules says "Your submission can only be 1 screenshot per post." Does that mean you can post more than one but only one per post?
You can post as many screenshots as you want, but only 1 screenshot per post.

So, when you say only content found in the repo, does this mean content from the old forums or the archives is not allowed in this particular comp?​

Reactions: KGM
So, when you say only content found in the repo, does this mean content from the old forums or the archives is not allowed in this particular comp?​
If I understand the rules, you are allowed pictures from Rigs of Rods only. The rules didn't say when or how, but you must take them from when you played the game. By using screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back