WIP (submeshed) Sebring Vanguard Citicar

just ot say guys but i'm still new in the modding world, so there is going to be alot of mistakes. also what platform is that model on again?

You need to convert it into a .obj (you can just import it in blender and export in obj) and then go to the other tab -> load blueprint -> 3d model then choose the file and click apply.

Note that you might want to rotate your model in blender first, as it's 90° off.

You need to convert it into a .obj (you can just import it in blender and export in obj) and then go to the other tab -> load blueprint -> 3d model then choose the file and click apply.
on what app? can you specify what app is what? what do you mean by other tab?

for that post i mean in nodesnap. For the -90° on the z axis, i mean in blender

another problem...
Screenshot 2024-05-28 113502.png
i don't know if it's me, but the nodes seem to be the wrong way around. does anyone know how to turn it around? (again, i might find out how to in a couple of seconds but just in case

Is it just me, or the model is bigger than it was for me?

Nevermind, it was just the alpha channel of the mesh, i had it lowered.

hello again everyone! i have not recently been working on this because #1: i have the memory of a goldfish, #2: don't have all the time in the world to do it and #3: just don't know what to do for this. it would be great if i could get some help with it so that we can get this oversized cheese wedge on it's wheels, possibly a mesh and other things. all i need to do is find out how to make the wheels and things like that to do this myself. please if anyone even sees this and or cares, please help.

all i need is help
take your time and keep it up

also quick question but do you know how to get the thing rolling?
i don't exactly care so much about a mesh and texture in these early stages. all i was hoping to do was make it the right size and shape, getting it to move under it's own power and all that

Back