Server IP Blacklist Appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS9!

Is there any way that you can get a server IP blacklist appealed? I was working on a free server operation and I got a message in my server logs that the server IP had been Blacklisted

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 139
Solution
The blacklist on this IP has been removed. Keep in mind that IPs that have repeated violations will not have their blacklist lifted.
You had created 20 or so servers, all in a short period with a similar name that constituted spam.

Is there any reason for this?

1659128660673.png

You had created 20 or so servers, all in a short period with a similar name that constituted spam.

Is there any reason for this?

View attachment 14017
I was planning on having people sign up for a server and then the name for the server would change, they wouldn't have been up all at the same time, rather the ones that have a company being turned on and the ones that haven't been assigned yet being turned off, but I was testing each of them out to see latency and all that kind of stuff

I was planning on having people sign up for a server and then the name for the server would change, they wouldn't have been up all at the same time, rather the ones that have a company being turned on and the ones that haven't been assigned yet being turned off, but I was testing each of them out to see latency and all that kind of stuff
Also sorry for the late response I was up in northern Michigan with no service all weekend

Let me reiterate, the only servers that will be up are the ones that people have signed up for, the only reason all 30 of them were up is because I was testing connectivity. I have people depending on my servers because QG as shut down their server or they can't pay for one.

Let me reiterate, the only servers that will be up are the ones that people have signed up for, the only reason all 30 of them were up is because I was testing connectivity. I have people depending on my servers because QG as shut down their server or they can't pay for one.
If you would like I can send you the sign up form for my servers

If I have to I will reopen the servers under a different IP, except this time I won't open all of them at the same time unless they have a company tied to them

The blacklist on this IP has been removed. Keep in mind that IPs that have repeated violations will not have their blacklist lifted.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back