Should i make a Plane joystick input map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Guy

Hello today i was wondering if i should make a input map for users who use planes
Give me youre opinions in the comments

I have a Microsoft Side Winder joystick, made for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 232
I'm not sure how many people there are that play RoR and own a Microsoft Sidewinder 92626.
But, there are people out there that own and use old controllers. And, it's always a pleasant surprise, when you find out that someone has already created an input map for a controller you own.

So, if you have the skills and would like to contribute, I'm sure someone will appreciate it.
Creating a good input map can be a lot of work though, and it's not very fun.

If you do end up creating the input map and want to share it, you can upload it to the Input Maps category of the repo.

yes cuz im tired of using "Arrow keys" on the airplanes
You know it won't work, unless you've got the same exact joystick, right?

Might be easier/faster to make your own input map, for your controller, just saying.

You know it won't work, unless you've got the same exact joystick, right?

Might be easier/faster to make your own input map, for your controller, just saying.NO
No Mark im experienced with making control inputs and such things and this will work on every joystick because were using a Microsoft, the layout is simple like axes 0 and 1

No Mark im experienced with making control inputs and such things and this will work on every joystick because were using a Microsoft, the layout is simple like axes 0 and 1
So, you will be making a universal input map for these Microsoft flight stick controllers? Sounds neat. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back