Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Road Course Ringer
Hi there,
I was thinking of something that could be done with the community, since I quite enjoy racing on RoR, I had the idea of a fun, Small Racing Series. It'd pretty much be some get-togethers on MP with very basic rules so we could just enjoy playing the game. Looked through some vehicles in the content pack so this would be easily accessible for everyone, but couldn't really decide on one specific theme for this so here's my ideas:

Road Racing with the Dodge Viper Race
This says a good bit but simply we'd be taking Dodge Vipers around some well known tracks in RoR, venues such as: MRY11, Grunwaldring, F1 Test Track and Dega Mountain Road. There'd be a set amount of laps for each track (which will be randomly picked for each of the rounds) and we'd just race. Some extra things however; since the Dodge Viper has so many liveries available, it would make great variety with players choosing their own unique livery, if you wanted, could even set up a team with another player just by matching your livery.

Off-Roading with the Unlimited Trophy Truck
This is for the people who don't like traditional roads, we'd take Unlimited Trophy Trucks around Bajarama and BajaramaV2, the map is of course the same layout but each round it'd be randomly picked whether we drive on the original Bajarama, BajaramaV2, or BajaramaV2 Snow for each of the three rounds. The Trophy Truck doesn't have as many liveries as the Dodge Viper, but there's still plenty to work with in terms of liveries and it has different shells to choose from as well.

I will also be keeping points throughout each of the rounds so we can have a friendly competition.

If you'd like to participate just say so here, anything else about this can still be discussed.

Hmm, do you have any number range set for the laps in your Viper Cup plan? For the trophy truck competition I guess we'll be doing a random amount of laps as well. Oh, and how about the points system? Do you have anything particular in mind yet for that?

Ah so I guess I worded that wrong, I meant the track for each group would be randomly selected. For the Vipers was planning on at least 3 or 4 laps of each map, since I'm on the topic the Trophy Trucks can be on a timer rather than laps.

Ah so I guess I worded that wrong, I meant the track for each group would be randomly selected. For the Vipers was planning on at least 3 or 4 laps of each map, since I'm on the topic the Trophy Trucks can be on a timer rather than laps.
Oh a timed trophy truck race could be interesting. And sounds good for the Vipers.

Well, it seems we're stuck at a stalemate between the two choices, guess it's on me to break the tie. My vote would be for the Trophy Trucks! If there are no further votes then the poll closes tomorrow, and we can all just focus on finding a good time for everyone to get together on the game and play. I'll add anyone who was interested into a message group and we can discuss further.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back