Square Tube Headache Rack for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram

Square Tube Headache Rack for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram 3.0

Takanix

The Ancient and Inactive
Takanix submitted a new repository file:

Square Tube Headache Rack for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram - Square Tube Headache Rack for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram

This headache rack for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram was made back in the hay day before BeamNG.Drive was released and I figured instead of it never seeing the light of day again I'd upload it here for anyone to enjoy.

I designed it to fit Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram, unfortunately instructions are not included and I don't have any files with the xyz positioning in it. It is the final version I will be releasing as I do not have time to test and modify it anymore...

Read more about this file...

Takanix updated Square Tube Headache Rack for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram with a new update entry:

Figured Out The Materials

I did some digging through the old repository today and found some of my old files. I got this cleaned up and all of the materials working. Just drop everything into your vehicle's folder and place the part using the props or flexbodies section of the wiki. Unfortunately I did all custom n/b for mine and some shoddy work at that, so I would be sharing the placement yet.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back