WIP (submeshed) Sebring Vanguard Citicar

ok so... managed to create a layout for the wheel arches and such but... when I loaded it into the game it collapsed. also I'm not going to put any shocks on it Miner34. the original car was pretty much wheel on axel situation so it was going to be hard as a rock to drive anyways. also I got it to the right size but just need to keep it from collapsing on itself now. (also I'm thinking of making it a submesh to keep it as original as possible)

Screenshot 2024-06-02 080605.png

Do you plan on using the electric (e) option in the engoption? Makes the car electric.

honestly i don't know what to do with it next. i don't know what to do with the coding part, as i'm really stupid and struggle to follow along to videos.
hopefully it could have wheels before the end of the year

honestly i don't know what to do with it next. i don't know what to do with the coding part, as i'm really stupid and struggle to follow along to videos.
hopefully it could have wheels before the end of the year
What do you mean for code? You don't necessarily need to code to create a vehicle. If you mean manually working on .truck files to add wheels shocks and other stuff, just use the documentation, videos are often outdated.

What do you mean for code? You don't necessarily need to code to create a vehicle. If you mean manually working on .truck files to add wheels shocks and other stuff, just use the documentation, videos are often outdated.
the thing is, i have no idea what to do when i comes to the .truck file since i don't... I JUST DON'T BLOODY KNOW AT ALL

i have no idea where to go when it comes to the .truck file, with no clear idea anymore of how to do anything to it and don't know who to follow anymore. i'm just really stuck with not knowing anything about editing files, and when trying to they normally fail anyways.

Back