TankurfaceJr Modding Temporary Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TankurfaceJr

Redneck Gearhead, PH.D
UPDATE!

Well, I've got some big news, everyone.

After a lot of thought, and a lot of watching this community grow quiet, I've made a decision.

I'M BACK, BABY!

I'm proud to say that I will be returning to the community, and I've got a BUNCH of mods I plan on creating! I've got BIG plans, and I can't wait to let them loose on y'all!

As always, STAY TUNA!

Last edited:
At the moment, it and all other mods are paused. I'm working on the n/b structures, but I have not begun on the blender structure. I'm really trying to focus on my schoolwork, but I'm also trying to fit in some modding here and there, so I'd say that the NASCAR mod is going to be done, as well as the Festiva, which I will be restarting, and I plan to get better at blender and n/b structures. I recently got offered a job, so my life is going to be that much more complicated. But I think I'll have time for other things.

TL;DR - I'm busy, but yes.

Greetings, fellow RoR players. I am TankurfaceJr, the budding modder. I am contacting you all because I want to let you know that I'm taking a hiatus.

The reason is because I am a senior in High School, and I need to focus on my school work in order to graduate. Therefore, I am taking about a year off from modding and playing Rigs of Rods, and all my other games. I'm trying to balance life and school and trying to get a job and Rigs of Rods and other games just upset the balance to the point that I'm mixing up my priorities and not doing my work. I used to use the gaming as a coping mechanism to deal with some personal crap, but it's time for me to grow up and make the transition to being an adult. I will hopefully be back into the game and the community, eventually. I want to thank @Mark and @Holgzac6 and the various other wonderful people who have helped me along the way and given me encouragement and constructive criticism. I also want to thank the many people who showed interest in the various projects I took on over my time here, especially @BusLover1945 Bus 32. Without their encouragement and enthusiasm I would have given up long ago.

HOWEVER! I am not giving up on modding, I'm just not going to be focusing on it for the time being.

Thanks for everything, guys.
Thank U @TankurfaceJr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back