Solved the game crashing evertime i try to open it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kotel studios (p77)

Im alive now.
when i open the game it loads one car but when it loads the game is crashing.
my specs;
intel i5 3rd gen
AMD radeon HD 5450
8gb of ram
500gb storage HDD
windows x64
if i spelled anything wrong im sorry

Please try the following:
  • Remove the Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods\config folder, then try launching the game.
  • Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. Your GPU is over 10 years old though, so there's a possibility it's simply too old to run RoR.

Hello.

I delete the 'config' folder but after game is crashing It creates new folder. I refresh the drivers for GPU.
The problem occurs two weeks ago , eralier everything was correct with no crashing.

The problem occurs two weeks ago , eralier everything was correct with no crashing.

Have you done any changes to your computer back then? Or maybe had a windows update?
Or installed a new mod, or something?

That may be the cause. Sorry for the generic/obvious response.

Having a look at the log, it just cuts off in the middle of generating the mod cache for the first mod.

Might be worth uninstalling and installing RoR fresh, to see if that helps, unless someone can suggest something else
I would rename Rigs of Rods folder (the one in My Games folder) to Rigs of Rods_old to keep as a backup of your mods and config.

um Hello
I dont know what happend but the game is working fine.

Huh. Weird, but.. good result, thanks for letting us know anyway (it's always appreciated when people come back and let us know how they fixed the problem or if they even fixed it)
Enjoy your RoR

I have the same problem gives me a fatal error The devolopers NEED to Update the game to run on the latest intel graphics card for window 8

Yeah developers, fix this man's problem, right now! and update gaem to run on the latest window.

If you genuinely want help, read this https://forum.rigsofrods.org/threads/guidelines-for-troubleshooting-read-before-posting.733/ if you create your own topic you are more likely to get help. Consider posting a screenshot of the error message, too. Fatal error could mean many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back