The problem of melting old planes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr水道水

1632380822839.png
8x.PNG
8x2.PNG
I searched rigs of rods for the plane in the first image that came out. And recently I found an airplane called antonov 8x in an old repository. It's probably an airplane in the image, but when it appears in the game, it becomes liquid. What should i do? Also, please let me know if there is something that works normally.

View attachment 12663View attachment 12664View attachment 12665I searched rigs of rods for the plane in the first image that came out. And recently I found an airplane called antonov 8x in an old repository. It's probably an airplane in the image, but when it appears in the game, it becomes liquid. What should i do? Also, please let me know if there is something that works normally.
new .plane files have a setting if there deformable or not (this is used to make vehicles more easier to make with out adding extra framing pieces), this old file though dosent even have that setting and the game thinks its deformable and because it has no framing pieces it makes it flop down to the ground like water.
i recommend explaining your problem and showing the RoR.log to CuriousMike or Austin.

Attach the mods .zip file to your forum post when making a reply, via the "attach files" button below the text box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back