Track car project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harperion6

how to breathe oxygen 101
Hello I'm excited to say I am finally working on a possible mod I would say the odds are pretty low but not zero and even if so I can give my progress to you guys if you guys feel like finishing if I give up.

The car is a simple design and I am sort of inspired by Formula for 1600 cars or old Formula from the 1960s

PROGRESS:

-3D model is made

Attachments

• TrckCar1.PNG
    TrckCar1.PNG
    58.3 KB · Views: 150
  • TrckCar2.PNG
    TrckCar2.PNG
    38.3 KB · Views: 152
  • TrckCar3.PNG
    TrckCar3.PNG
    53.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Please kindly refer to the rules for the Showroom/Content Creation subforum. A few quotes from that page:

Unfortunately many modders think drawing some lines in SketchUp would make a great RoR model, and a lot of threads were made only showing SketchUp models, while the model author has no idea of how to put his model into the game or not even made the model himself.

The mod can be in early WIP status, but it must be in RoR.

We can delete threads that can't show the model in-game without warning.

In line with that, I must ask that you please provide proof of your model being in-game, or else the thread may be locked and/or deleted. If you cannot provide such proof at this time, please consider waiting to make a thread until you can do so.

Please kindly refer to the rules for the Showroom/Content Creation subforum. A few quotes from that page:

In line with that, I must ask that you please provide proof of your model being in-game, or else the thread may be locked and/or deleted. If you cannot provide such proof at this time, please consider waiting to make a thread until you can do so.
ima be completely honest i dont think i have the time to make the mod and i dont know how to delete threads

Forum locked for now. If you get time/can show ingame progress thread can/will be unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back