What happened here? Also looking for people to haul and convoy with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thicc

I used to have an old account a loooooong time ago on here, and i just have to say.... what happened here???? I came back to RoR and tried to get into the repository and there is like 200 items, I was looking for a sound mod to get back into the swing of things with tweaking and tuning but i cant find any cummins sounds on here? Im also looking for like minded people to cruise and haul trailers with in some diesel trucks, maybe do some pulls with, Ive already got one with me.. anyone else down?

I would haul in ror. It is hard to find a trucking company for ror. Been looking for years

We've been through several website changes since the old forum, all the mods are still available on the archives.

We're working on uploading the most important mods to the new repo.

I used to have an old account a loooooong time ago on here, and i just have to say.... what happened here???? I came back to RoR and tried to get into the repository and there is like 200 items, I was looking for a sound mod to get back into the swing of things with tweaking and tuning but i cant find any cummins sounds on here? Im also looking for like minded people to cruise and haul trailers with in some diesel trucks, maybe do some pulls with, Ive already got one with me.. anyone else down?
Hey I'd like to join your convoy.

certainly, you can be my back up or loader as a police helper if that's what your intending on meaning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back