What is/was your least favorite subject in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says it all. My least favorite subject-- I actually have two-- was history in middle school, and English in high school. I'd like to hear yours!

Last edited:
heheh very interesting questions, My least favorite subject is social studies and history, I often sleep in these two classes.I can't tolerate these classes

I hate German classes at the moment as its utter chaos with people jumping on tables and screaming... like seriously xD
I think my other least favourite is probably maths

I hate German classes at the moment as its utter chaos with people jumping on tables and screaming... like seriously xD
I think my other least favourite is probably maths
like my ict class then? most of the kids just make annoying sounds and play games and watch videos, i got sick of one of them and called them a stupid dog.

Your school does IT lessons? Damn.

No promises for a level or btec it so i'm screwed aha

They killed IT halfway thorugh year9 for me, never a gcse which aaa its rly annoying.

Food science, spanish atm i despise, exams for them in a few weeks because gcses determine your future, apparently.

EDIT: just noticed the post above was a bump...
When I was in school, I couldn't stand Math.
My favorite was probably History class. As long as it isn't about medieval times, anything past that is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back