What's your favorite thing about RoR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly because I can make anything ive driven IRL and do it ingame. (Most of the stuff I make ive operated)

It is just a wonderful game. I've been one of the lucky ones that played this game in its early stages and I got to say, it's been hell of a ride! :D A game can not move forward if it doesn't have a group of dedicated people backing it up, an this is what has made it come so far. I wouldn't say ROR is a dying flame right now. While multiple versions have been released, every single one shares the essence of what a sandbox game really is, and should be. The variety of vehicles and maps ROR offers is something still to be seen in any other game; The physics are maybe one of the most entertaining aspects of it, i think. I don't like comparing games but cars have very forza-like handling, which is great. Fun and challenging at the same time. It still keeps me thrilled to throw a gavril off a cliff and see it crumble down in slow motion, but at the same time if you want to haul some logs at night in a W900 it will let you do it. The versatility is what keeps me coming back to this game. It is really something special what it has, that no other game was, or will ever be able to imitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back