Who plays an instrument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asking. I play guitar.;) Post some pics of your instrument too :)

Last edited:
Well... I can lay claim to being able to play piano... but... it's a learning process... I can't do it very well.

So far I can play snippets from about 15 or 20 different songs... but I don't think I could play any whole song.

i can do the flute lmao

i can improv like mad on the recorder, i can mix ok, and i make all of my music on a bloody amiga, sampling stuff and the like.

i claim to play the piano but i cant.

i like making music like some e'd up sod in their room 26 years ago. i should get out more.

I play clarinet in my school's Wind Ensemble, and alto saxophone in the Jazz Band ( a zero-hour period).
I can somewhat play the piano, and am getting intermediate lessons hopefully later this summer.

Just got a nice analog organ.

Last edited:
I play lead guitar in a band with a few friends. Looking at buying a Schecter guitar for Christmas.
A Schecter? Holy crap. Bruh, I can't even buy a Squier xD. I only use this Strat copy I really loved :eek:, "MaxTone" brand...????? Idk. I call him, 'Blonde'. It's a copy strat and I put a lot of Laney stickers on it. Here's the pic of it. It's just really punk: P_20180622_225940.jpg I used the, well, you know this crappy amp, Line 6 15 Watt Spider:P_20180622_230012.jpg I love them both. Played a lot of Green Day lol.;)
(Sorry about that cute toes)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KGM
A Schecter? Holy crap. Bruh, I can't even buy a Squier xD. I only use this Strat copy I really loved

Yeah, I have a Squier Bullet right now. I'm gonna be selling my race car here soon so some of that'll go toward the Schecter E1 Standard I'm eyeing. But hey I'm on the Line 6 train too, I have a Spider IV 30 watt and as junky as some people think they are I can pull off a nice tone.

Yeah, I have a Squier Bullet right now. I'm gonna be selling my race car here soon so some of that'll go toward the Schecter E1 Standard I'm eyeing. But hey I'm on the Line 6 train too, I have a Spider IV 30 watt and as junky as some people think they are I can pull off a nice tone.

You can get a great tone on a Line 6 ?
Okay. But Spider 15's Metal preset distortion is really fuzzy. I mean, if I use headphones to listen it sounded amazing, round and whole sounding. But when I plug my headphones off the tone is sooooo like ZZzzzzZZZzzz kind of distortion and I don't really like it.

I can kind of play guitar, but it's mostly old southern bluegrass and such.

I'm always learning something new in percussion in itself the farther down its path I travel.

I play a 6 string and 12 string guitar, Bass guitar, Drums, Ukulele, the Fiddle, Bandurria, the recorder, and glockenspiel. My dream instrument is the Cello and the Hurdy Gurdy.

I also write indie folk, wrote 2 albums already making my 3rd.
Inigo Balandra
- YouTube

Last edited:
hi,i play percussion instruments :)

Attachments

• 23517468_783900181797937_8020608861030659896_n.jpg
    23517468_783900181797937_8020608861030659896_n.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 294
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back