Why am I banned from the Servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car Driver

Lord of Sheeps
Ok, so, I just tried to go online in game, and I cannot get into any of the servers I'm banned from everything, what is the reason for this please?

It might be the fact you own illegal mods. It'll be helpful to share your mods folder. (via screenshot)

Last edited:
Ok, so, I just tried to go online in game, and I cannot get into any of the servers I'm banned from everything, what is the reason for this please?
Simple, you were being unnecessarily toxic. I don't know if you're banned from official servers or not (Probably not as you all often like to say that you are) but I can speak for "The Hideout," "Simple Stock Car Series," and "freedrift." The only one I have seen you join today that I indeed banned you on was "The Hideout."

It might be the fact you own illegal mods. It'll be helpful to share your mods folder. (via screenshot)
Reminded me of a funny joke I made a while back.

Not the mod folder.png

I see no illega l mods here, i use them for single player only, like it should be
1719876645419.png
Simple, you were being unnecessarily toxic. I don't know if you're banned from official servers or not (Probably not as you all often like to say that you are) but I can speak for "The Hideout," "Simple Stock Car Series," and "freedrift." The only one I have seen you join today that I indeed banned you on was "The Hideout."
1719876610060.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back