Solved WHY the heck warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Construction Guy

Construction Guy
First hello to normal ppl i wanna know why i got always warnings from 4x4convoy guy from forum first i dont see rules i violates second i get warnings for nothing please can someone explain it idk if hes crayz or what but alway he sends me message warning warning god damn wanring tf is with you bro chill i dont know what rules i violate when i was reading rules i didnt find rule stop beeing active or dont post uselles posts i have right to do that and all my posts are trying to help someone or when i need help so 4x4convoy please send me link or picture or video rules i have to stick with i will stick bcuz im still fresh to ror even so i wanna know the rules sned it to me pls so you dont spam me anymore bye .NOTHING BAD ISNT MEAN TO SAID I JUST WANNA KNOW THE RULES THAT I GOT WARNINGS ABOUT AND SORRY FRO BAD ENGLISH AND CAPSLOCK

You're supposed to read the rules when you join, there's a check box saying that you agree with them and everything. 4x4convoy also only gave you 5 out of your 12 warnings, the rest are from other staff members since you make a ton of useless posts, just like this one. The warnings even state their reason but I'm sensing a theme of reading comprehension issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back