Invalid can't download rigs of rods

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been playing rigs of rods for a while. i had it on this same computer but then i updated the computer wo windows 10 and now i cant download rigs of rods. help me please.

It pops up with an error saying that it only works with things that support (x64). Idk what that is. I had it on this computer when it was in windows 7 and 8. This error is something that I am confused about.

It means your computer's processor is 32-bit instead of the required 64-bit.
The reason the error shows up now, is because the newest version of RoR (2020.01) no longer has 32-bit support.

It may also be that you have a 64-bit capable processor, but a 32-bit operating system installed. It's possible to check (you look up your processor model and see if it's 64-bit capable and if it is then re-install a 64-bit version of Windows) but it's a lot of work and complicated, you'd need someone who knows how to do this, to help you.

Alternatively, you can download and play an older version of RoR, version 0.4.8.0-RC5 is apparently the last release with 32-bit support.

You may not be able to play multiplayer, and I'm not sure about backwards-compatibility of mods that have been updated to 2020.01.

32-bit only processors haven't been manufactured since 2005. It's very likely you just have a 32-bit OS, as OEMs tend to install them for some reason. Your only supported options are to reinstall Windows or use a different PC.

i tried going and downloading the older rigs of rods and the download said it didn't download right and i have tried to 5 times and the same error happened all those times

it says that the code execution for MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. It says redownloading might help fix it. But it has not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back