Released 1966 Ford Mustang MK1

Want to participate in making skins/addon accessories for the Mustang?

• Yes! I'm all in!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Nah. I'm boring

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • I'll see what I can do...

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Cassius Clay

Loud pipes save lives
A project by @Carlos that was made about a year ago.

Carlos gave me the ok to post his magnificient creation on the Repo, but I thought it was too good to post there so it's on the Forum.
Just look at that slab of American engineering, isn't she pretty?

1621110993920.png

This American beast has freedom features that sets it apart from any other rival manufacturer of the segment, such as:

1621111213119.png
  • A detailed interior, with MOMO addon steering wheel by @CuriousMike

• A gorgeous rear end, with high-poly exhaust tips and textured Mustang badge (by yours truly) to accomodate the rear end with detail and American freedomness.
1621111576057.png

• Flush body line, almost like a Ferrari, so we don't have those door handles ruining the car's muscular coke bottle design.
1621111841570.png

I, by any means don't have the time or patience to finish this mod, as it's not in my main interests, as I have a life outside of Rigs Of Rods.
You are by all means welcome to mod
the shit out of it, and can ask my permission whether it's a skin pack, bodykit, interior upgrade, etc. Would be pretty cool to see a Hoonicorn version of this, if you have the patience.

But wait there's MORE!
  • This mod also comes with an AWESOME addon Martini racing stripe skin, made by yours truly.

1621112867510.png

1621112937148.png

When Italian alcohol meets American freedom.

Have fun lads!

Attachments

• 1966 Ford Mustang Mk1.zip
    91.7 MB · Views: 878
Hello everyone! Little update!

• I just wanted to know if you guys could join in for a little fun, and that is make a skin/addon accessory for the mighty Mustang! That is, make it your own! Add wheels, make spoilers, replicas of real iconic ones, your imagination is free to roam! It just needs to be done at a certain level of care. You are all by means welcome and would like to see from you guys as I would appreciate if you can send a picture of your skin/addon accessory for the Mustang! Best one might get put on the forums! There will be a poll up top so that I can see what you guys want to do! :D

Awesome car, mate. I'm a little busy with exams and stuff but I WAS able to make a simple skin for this Mustang...
weq1.png

weq2.png
weq3.png

Yep. General Lee.

Again, AWESOME WORK ON THE CAR, Only thing I didn't like about this car is that the mesh mirrors the texture on the left side of the car, which also inverts the stuff written on it.

Awesome car, mate. I'm a little busy with exams and stuff but I WAS able to make a simple skin for this Mustang...
View attachment 12682
View attachment 12683View attachment 12684

Yep. General Lee.

Again, AWESOME WORK ON THE CAR, Only thing I didn't like about this car is that the mesh mirrors the texture on the left side of the car, which also inverts the stuff written on it.
Lookin' cool! If it's a problem that bugs you might aswell fix it. I don't currently have a pc to work on that has RoR installed so if you would like to help yourself fixing the bugs your more welcome to do it!

Back