What is your favorite music genre(s)?

Mikeduke324

Archangel
Mine are Heartland Rock (Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, John Cougar) and Hard/Hair/Glam Metal. I also like Piano Rock, specifically Billy Joel.

I’m a big fan of basically anything 80s. Billy Joel especially, and Ben Folds is pretty good too (I know he’s not 80s).

70s-90s Country, Glam/hair metal is a close second.

I’m a big fan of basically anything 80s. Billy Joel especially, and Ben Folds is pretty good too (I know he’s not 80s).
Do you have a favorite Joel album? I like Glass Houses the best but 52nd Street is my second favorite.

I haven't a favorite musical genrs, i listen all music.
My musical prefereces is too sofisticated.
I love all music.

Last edited:
What music am I into? ohh..

Non vocal non commercial underground bouncy white label super fuzzy hyper progressive trip house, with a hint of potato

80s stuff ,most of it, and punk rock and pop punk. I prefer punk rock thought. Blink 182 fan. Mainly.stuff from the dude ranch era. Stuff after 2003 can go to hell

EDM, a pinch of trance, throw in a side of trap, stir in some electro swing and hold the weeb sh** XD

(hold it referring to me strongly disliking it)

Its always hard for me to say my favorite Joel song. Maybe Sometimes A Fantasy, Rosalinda's Eyes, and We Didn't Start the Fire. WDSTF isn't anything special, I'm just a history buff. I like Leningrad too for that same reason.
i gotta say my absolute favorit joel song would be uptown girl with only the good die young being my second

Well, I listen to many musical genres such as drum and bass, dubstep, techno, trance or even 80's house.

Last edited:
Back