What is your favorite music genre(s)?

Mikeduke324

Geographer
Mine are Heartland Rock (Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, John Cougar) and Hard/Hair/Glam Metal. I also like Piano Rock, specifically Billy Joel.

25or624

secretly a BeamNG player
I’m a big fan of basically anything 80s. Billy Joel especially, and Ben Folds is pretty good too (I know he’s not 80s).

OP
OP
Mikeduke324

Mikeduke324

Geographer
I’m a big fan of basically anything 80s. Billy Joel especially, and Ben Folds is pretty good too (I know he’s not 80s).
Do you have a favorite Joel album? I like Glass Houses the best but 52nd Street is my second favorite.

25or624

secretly a BeamNG player
Do you have a favorite Joel album? I like Glass Houses the best but 52nd Street is my second favorite.
Maybe not a favorite album, but a few of my favorites would probably be Vienna or Uptown Girl. To be honest, I haven’t heard a song of his I don’t like, though.

Fabry

I haven't a favorite musical genrs, i listen all music.
My musical prefereces is too sofisticated.
I love all music.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mikeduke324

Mikeduke324

Geographer
Maybe not a favorite album, but a few of my favorites would probably be Vienna or Uptown Girl. To be honest, I haven’t heard a song of his I don’t like, though.
Its always hard for me to say my favorite Joel song. Maybe Sometimes A Fantasy, Rosalinda's Eyes, and We Didn't Start the Fire. WDSTF isn't anything special, I'm just a history buff. I like Leningrad too for that same reason.