Solved Scratch Textures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratch

Classy
I don't know why it took me so long to realize, and I don't know if it's just me, but where did the scratch/broken window textures go? They used to be a thing, but now there not. Where did they go? Did they get removed for some reason, or is it just me?

Only certain vehicles (such as the Accord) have them.

Well even the Accord doesn't have them for me. The Accord, along with the Burnside, the SISU, and many others had some damage textures before. I'm sure I probably messed something up at some point to cause this, but I'm a little confused as to what might be wrong.

Well even the Accord doesn't have them for me. The Accord, along with the Burnside, the SISU, and many others had some damage textures before. I'm sure I probably messed something up at some point to cause this, but I'm a little confused as to what might be wrong.
huh, i just tried out the accord and sisu and hes right, they dont have the damage texture anymore. im using a dev build from 9/3/2019

Damage textures work fine for me, running the latest dev build from Itch:
screenshot_2019-09-16_11-39-46_1.png
screenshot_2019-09-16_11-39-35_1.png

The SISU's broken windows only appear on the inside.

interesting, i tried crashing them into things and never got any damage textures, and i was on the interior cam of the sisu too. is there a setting or something?

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but when I first installed the new RoR it said it couldn't find some file path or something, but even with that the game still functions pretty well. Maybe reinstalling it might fix it, but I dunno if I wanna go through the trouble for something that may or may not work. I got it from the RoR home screen.

Well I uninstalled all previous versions of the game, including the current one. Then I installed RC5 (The newest. I think I had RC4 Before) I kept all my mods and pictures from RC4, and put them back in once RC5 was installed. I got the same weird message, but guess what?
screenshot_2019-09-16_21-24-08_1.png

screenshot_2019-09-16_21-25-40_1.png

Yeah, it kinda fixed it. I guess an update was all it needed. Unless the older versions of the game being in other folders somehow bugged it out.

Thanks anyway guys.

Edit: Also for some reason having shadows enabled seems to hide it, even with it being fixed. Again, might just be me, but I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back