Blender importing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some meshes comes that way when i import them to Blender how do i solve this problem ??

1576434414178.png

That's just how the model was exported. You could rotate it in Blender, just don't apply rotation (CTRL+A) otherwise it'll be placed incorrectly ingame.

thank's CuriousMike another question some meshes changes names when imported in Blender why ? for exemple when i imported the gas tank mesh i got material text face addons mesh

It was oryginaly created as one mesh with assaigned few materials and textures. Importer/exporter split it into few meshes by material. Correct me if im wrong.

Poli i definitly agree with you my freind but it dosn't solve my problem consisting in working on only one mesh not all of them how i'm supposed to proceed to preserve other stuff in their original texture and forms
for ex in this case if i need to work only on the fender what i m supposed to do with other meshes ?

blend1.png

Poli i definitly agree with you my freind but it dosn't solve my problem consisting in working on only one mesh not all of them how i'm supposed to proceed to preserve other stuff in their original texture and forms
for ex in this case if i need to work only on the fender what i m supposed to do with other meshes ?

View attachment 7514
leave them be, edit the mesh you want, combine them back together then re export?

You import one .mesh file, got few objects in blender. Edit one you want to change or ad or whatever then join them together (objects) with ctrl+j and export as one.

Poli i did exactly what you told me to do and that's what i got in the game after working on the Daf xf air fender it comes all grey even the lights

Attachments

• blend2.png
    blend2.png
    350.5 KB · Views: 309
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back