• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • Resources listed here are not covered by the GNU GPL, unless indicated otherwise. If you have any questions regarding a resource, please contact the resource author.
Resource icon

Beta Blender RoR Truck Exporter 0.21

I reworked my blender2ror truck exporter. I tested it the past days with Blender 2.91. I had found a bug in the previous version, which, in some cases, messed up the node-ids, so sometimes the node-beam structure was not exported correct. I think i solved this problem.

My exporter generates a new truckfile, without the need of using a blank one. It exports nodes beams and faces. It can mark faces as byoancy, and/or contactable faces .

Because I do not have a Windows-based-PC, i tested it just on my Linux system. Feel free to report any error you are getting with my plugin. Maybe i can solve it.

I would like to add the submesh feature next, to be able to throw a textured NB-Structure into the Game, but i am not sure if I can get it done.
  • beta3.png
    beta3.png
    941.9 KB · Views: 635
  • beta2.png
    beta2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 635
  • beta1.png
    beta1.png
    464.3 KB · Views: 645
Author
hagdervriese
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More files from hagdervriese

Latest updates

1. update to work with Blender 2.9

updated my blender truck exporter to work with blender linux version 2.90 and above. Removed...
  2. added features and solved bugs

this is a "big" Update. I solved many problems and added some nice features. Even though it is...

Latest reviews

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back