• Rigs of Rods 2022.12 has been released! Get it here.
  • Resources listed here are not covered by the GNU GPL, unless indicated otherwise. If you have any questions regarding a resource, please contact the resource author.
Authors
Mark
Edit:
If your speedometer numbers are blurry, it's not because the mod is broken - it's because you installed it wrong

003.gif

About
I made these a long time ago, though I was never 100% happy with them. I had only made an "8k km/h" version, so they were incomplete. I thought they were too good to throw away though, and just recently made 4k & mph versions so they'd work with all vehicles, and here they are.

What is this?
- an alternative set of analog gauges for the game.

Aren't these ripped from another game?
- They look very similar, so I can see why you may think that, but these are not ripped. I spent many hours making these myself, they are my own work. See mag_not_ripped.jpg

Install
- make a backup of \resources\dashboards.zip
- put all files from add_to_dashboards_zip folder into your dashboards.zip file.
- below is a video if you need a step-by-step:

About
- analog tacho, speedo and turbo gauges, with a digital speedometer
- mph and km/h versions (selectable in RoR's settings)
- 4k and 8k rpm tacho versions (selected by RoR, based on vehicle)

Screenshots

screenshot_2023-05-07_21-19-41_1.png
Audi 80 Quattro, Auriga Proving Grounds

004.png

005.png

Known issues
- if you encounter any, please let me know!

Credits
- created in Inkscape

Please do not use any part of this for anything outside of Rigs of Rods.
Author
Mark
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More files from Mark

Latest reviews

Works very well! I simply added the files to dashboards.zip, and it works surprisingly well. The only issue is that idk how many gears are in any vehicle anymore without making them go. Could this be an update in the future? Overall, it's a good dashboard mod.
Mark
Mark
Hi, thank you for the feedback. I agree - not knowing how many gears there are in a vehicle is an issue, yes. I hadn't considered this until you mentioned this.

Right now, I can't think of a good way of fitting text as wide as "11/14" anywhere on the design without changing it completely. There is space, it just doesn't fit and if I shrink it, it looks bad..
Works very well :)
Mark
Mark
Thanks, ramy. I'm happy to hear
Back