I made these a long time ago, though I was never 100% happy with them. I had only made an "8k km/h" version, so they were incomplete. I thought they were too good to throw away though, and just recently made 4k & mph versions so they'd work with all vehicles, and here they are.
What is this?
- an alternative set of analog gauges for the game.
Aren't these ripped from another game?
- They look very similar, so I can see why you may think that, but these are not ripped. I spent many hours making these myself, they are my own work. See
- make a backup of
- put all files from
add_to_dashboards_zipfolder into your
- below is a video if you need a step-by-step:
- analog tacho, speedo and turbo gauges, with a digital speedometer
- mph and km/h versions (selectable in RoR's settings)
- 4k and 8k rpm tacho versions (selected by RoR, based on vehicle)
Audi 80 Quattro, Auriga Proving Grounds
- if you encounter any, please let me know!
- created in Inkscape
Please do not use any part of this for anything outside of Rigs of Rods.